donderdag 15 september 2011

Why do you stand by the window Abandoned to beauty and pride (The Window, Leonard Cohen)

my view of our garden

Had an appointment with the plan B painter last evening. We strolled through the rooms and ended up in what will be my kitchen pretty soon. This room has the most corners and is probably every painter's nightmare. But J. was very kind and said the rooms I've shown him were pretty easy to paint ; a walk in the park. So sweet of him. The appointment was brief but accurate ; I guess he might become our plan A painter. Next week his offer will drop in my mailbox (oldskool way, love to have an offer on paper and not by email) .. So when we say GO colours will be our next issue. I'm already pretty sure what I want. Icy, chalky grey-ish colours. Very toned down, not too much fuss and compatible with any piece of furniture.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten