zaterdag 24 september 2011

I'm just mad about Saffron Saffron's mad about me I'm just mad about Saffron She's just mad about me (Mellow Yellow, Donovan)

working on a "sur mésure" scarf 

Although I'm am not working 'sur mésure' at this moment, I did want to make this yellow scarf for a good customer of my shop. She really likes the things we have in store and she bought the cutest fake fur 'bambi' skirt for her little girl the other day. She combined it with bright yellow stockings and asked me to make a matching scarf. Yellow is the new black (will also be seen in an upcoming photoshoot for a magazine) and it brings out a bit of sunshine in this whimsical weather. 

*

The reason I am not working custom made is I need to put my energy in an upcoming event.
October 9th I will be taking part in the WINKELSTRAAT in Leuven.
After that, I will be able to spend more time on new projects and the custom made items.
Looking forward to my own workspace too - man, you don't know how much I will need the extra space to work and not having to move my sewing machines from one room to another.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten